Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now!' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Travel Team - Celebrate Putnam Trails Bicycle Ride - only $12!
151 East Michigan Street
Florahome, FL 32140
Charity Team Ride
Being a member of the NFBC Charity Ride Team is easy and open to all NFBC members.
1) Register for the ride.
2) Wear an NFBC club jersey or NFBC major event jersey during the event.
3) Sign the NFBC Charity Ride Team ride sheet and follow all NFBC ride rules.
Email Charity Ride Team Captain, Jacy Crosby, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to participate.
Members pay for their own charges
For only $12, which goes towards restoring the historic Florahome community building, you can ride up to 27 rest stop-supported miles in either direction along the beautiful PAVED Palatka-to-Lake Butler Trail in celebration of Putnam Trails and Florahome! Fun run and hikes are also an option and there will be a post-ride hot dog lunch.
April 24 8:00 AM EDT - Check-in, On-Site Registration and Staging: 8:00 am - 8:45 am
April 24 9:00 AM EDT - Bike Ride Start: All Locations
April 24 10:00 AM EDT - Start: Walks and Runs
April 24 11:00 AM EDT - Start: Fun Walk
- Bike Rides, Walks, and Runs will adhere to COVID-19 safety guidelines.
- Masks must be worn at the start location but can be removed if you are eating and once you begin cycling, walking, or running.
- Rides, Walks, and Runs are out and back along the beautiful, paved and shaded Palatka-to-Lake Butler State Trail.
- Palmetto Park, Florahome, FL – 101 East Michigan Street, Florahome (SR 100, turn north on Coral Farms Road (flashing light), turn right onto Michigan, drive past the Methodist Church, next right is the park and trailhead entrance.
Post Ride Amenities
- Hotdogs, sodas and chips will be available for purchase from 11:30am to 1:00pm
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Email: EtoniahBikeRide@gmail.com (Kraig McLane)
Florahome Park and Heritage Association is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the preservation of Florahome’s natural beauty and heritage through the care of historic Palmetto Park and the Palatka-to-Lake-Butler Florahome Trailhead. This trail event will support the restoration of Florahome’s historic club house, which was built in 1923 by a civic minded group of women. Once restored Palmetto Hall will serve as a museum and venue for community and regional events.